July Favourites 2013 | Products I've Been Loving Recently

NB: Sorry this post is up a bit late - was staying overnight in Brighton with no internet so could not upload until at home. Hope you don't mind x


 I cannot believe that I only have one month of summer left :( I've been using more makeup since I've been off school so have a few more bits to talk about!


 Makeup first. 

Kiko Beauty Blender
I found this blue beauty blender dupe in the Kiko store in Westfield and decided to try it for only £3 - it applies makeup flawlessly and is really easy to clean. LOVE!

Max Factor All Day Flawless Foundation
An old favourite dug up from the back of the bases drawer, this foundation has an amazing coverage and lasting power for long days when I want my makeup to look the same from 9am til 9pm.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
I love this for everyday radiance and it is so easy to apply - it is good alone and when powdered.


Too Faced Shadow Insurance
I have super oily eyelids and this just about keeps eyeshaodw on them for about an hour - better than most and I found mine in TKMaxx.

Max Factor Cream Blush
This is the best cream blush I've found - it lasts well and doesn't turn to powder; if I wanted a powder finish I would have chosen a powder blush (no thanks there Bourjois).

2true Purple Eyeliner
Smooth and creamy to take a look from day to night - and its only £1.99.

 MUA Power Pout in Justify
Lips + Orange = Best Friends. I have been living in this the past month - this and bare lips, of course - its too hot to wear lipstick on this super hot days we've been having.

MUA Palettes
My MUA palettes have been well loved this month with my fave shades marked with hearts!



Skin and nails next.

Sinful Colours Nail Polish in Easy Going
This is perhaps my fave nail polish ever - it is so creamy and looks amazing with and without a tan - essie fiji dupes, anyone?

NYC Nail Polish in Blue Sky
Although it may say raindrop on the back I believe this is blue sky - a really pretty blue for all seasons (and featured in these blog posts A & B)

Botanics Cleansing Balm
My skin has never looked so darn good - thanks to this cleanser I have a clear complexion and I have an at home spa facial every evening!

Yes to Cucumbers Moisturiser and Eye Gel
These are new additions in sample size but the full sizes will be mine - I love the light texture of the moisturiser and the refreshing feeling of the eye gel.

Yes to Carrots Lip Butter
This lived in my blazer but since I have no school for a month it has become my everyday lip balm - I love the hydration it gives my lips.



 A few random favourites to finish.

 Anne Cassidy - Killing Rachel
I loved the first book in this series 'Dead Time' (Carnegie Longlist 2013) and this was no disappointment either - it had me gripped until the very end. A definite read for anyone who likes mystery and cliffhangers.

Makeup Savvy
Fee's blog has had me reading back as far as 2011 - I love her witty comments and amazing pictures; I hope one day my blog will be as successful as hers!


Hope you enjoyed reading - remember to subscribe via bloglovin' if you aren't already.

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.