What's on my iPod? #1 | Music I'm Loving!

 After almost 3 years of sitting in his box, my little G6 iPod nano was feeling a bit neglected. So I pulled him out and now am making good use of him - I don't have a fancy phone so this is good for listening to music on the go or around the house - it is always clipped to me somewhere whilst I bop about.


I love music and I especially love to download music from unsung artists making fabulous music for sites like youtube - most of this music is from unsigned artists and I love it!

My favourites are marked with hearts.
Track List

Alex Goot - Pretty Eyes
Alex Goot - Lightning
 Alex Goot - The Real You
Alex Goot - We Could Love
Alex Goot and Friends COVER - 22 (Taylor Swift)
Alex Goot and Friends COVER - One More Night (Maroon 5)
Alex Goot and Andrew Goldstein - Sensitivity
Alex Goot, Luke Conard & Landon Austin COVER - Clarity (Zedd and Foxes)
Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider & Chrissy Costanza COVER - Beauty and a Beat (Justin Bieber)
Alex Goot & Against the Current COVER - Catch My Breath (Kelly Clarkson)
Alex Goot & Against the Current COVER - Good Time (Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen) 
Alex Goot and Against the Current COVER - Not Over You (Gavin DeGraw)
Against the Current - Closer, Faster
Against the Current - Guessing
Against the Current - Thinking
Against the Current and Sam Tsui COVER - Heart Attack (Demi Lovato)
Landon Austin - Stop Time
AlunaGeorge - Attracting Flies
Bad Meets Evil and Bruno Mars - Lighters
Charlie Brown - On My Way
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
Gabrielle Aplin - Panic Cord
Icona Pop - I Love It
John Newman - Love Me Again
Misty Miller - Remember
Paramore - Still Into You
Passenger - Let Her Go
Selena Gomez - Come and Get It
Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed
The Paper Kites - Bloom
Train - Drive By
Union J - Carry You


As you can tell, I have a varied taste in music but I love all these songs so much and ask you to have a listen to the ones you think you'd like. Obviously my iPod isn't even 1/4 full yet but I will continue to fill it with fab tracks!

Any recommendations for me?
Love, Lizzie x



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.