The Girl Problems Tag


Hey everyone, today I thought I'd do a bit more of a chatty post. I saw 'The Girl Problems Tag' on rougeinlove97's youtube channel and I thought it looked interesting so I decided to do it myself. So here are my answers to the 8 questions...

1. What's worse - chipped nail polish or no nail polish at all?
I think for me this is chipped nail polish as most of the time I have bare naked nails. I hate having chipped nail polish as I think it looks messy and doesn't appeal to my style at all.
2. Name an instance where you 'had to have it' in every colour.
This has to be my Natural Collection blushes, of which I have every single colour they offer and love them!

3. Do you keep Christmas lights in your room all year round? Be honest!
No, I don't keep lights *only a few silver decorations sshh!*

4. What shade do you go for, peachy-pink or Barbie pink?
I like both but I think I usually play it safe with peachier pinks than brighter pinks, but I love Barbie pink attire.

5. When packing for a weekend away, how many 'in case I don't feel like wearing that' outfits do you pack?
One or two most of the time, as I like to have options - I'm quite a good packer in that I take things I know I feel comfortable in and like to wear but we all have those days.

6. Who is your MCM (man crush monday) that you keep a secret?
Douglas Booth. It's not that much of a secret that the 21 year old Great Expectations, Romeo and Juliet and The Pillars of the Earth actor is my only celebrity weakness. Unless of course you count Kate Moss and *cough* Hugh Grant *cough*.

7. How many nail polishes do you own?
Quite a few I'd say, I won't count them as they occupy any hidden space in my house and it would take hours finding them all but approximately a hundred.

8. Which is your favourite eye brow?
I thought long and hard about this one but I think it's my left - it's a bit neater and does what I want it to most of the time ;)


If you have a blog, I personally tag you to do this!

Love, E X 

2 comments

  1. Hey thanks for watching my video! I love your answers and I see that you like Hugh Grant too ehe ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe gotta love a but of Hugh! No probs, I love your videos, especially your makeup in this tag it was beautiful! xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.