Summer Everyday Makeup Look | Featuring Rimmel//Stila//Revlon//Maybelline

 
 

#1: I realise the picture of my face is awful and doesn't really show you anything, but I'd just got back from watching a cricket game in the heat, cheering very loudly and not really caring if my lipstick melted off. 
and #2: If you look closely, you can see some acne. This is how amazing I feel this makeup look to be as my skin currently looks AWFUL. Like, really bad awful. So a lot of the redness, pigmentation and active acne is covered well.

I've been wearing this makeup look at the weekend and when I go out all the time recently as it's been warm and I've been wanting my face not to melt off. So here's what I do and what I use:
 
 
I always start with an SPF - La Roche Posay is my favourite, their fluid is dabomb.com. Then I apply primer, for which I've been mixing Rimmel Stay Matte (which is pretty much all gone) with Benefit's Porefessional. After that I move onto foundation, and my absolute favourite foundation for daytime is the Rimmel Match Perfection as it blends so easy, covers all and looks effortlessly natural. I'm in love with Maybelline concealers: Age Rewind for my bags and Fit Me for my blemishes. I tend to powder after I've applied my cheek products, but for that I use the 17 Miracle Matte.
 
For my cheeks, the Stila Lip and Cheek Palette is my one true love - Gerbera is my fave (middle shade). Then I tend to apply my Une Natural Bronzer in H08 all over my face and neck, focusing under the cheekbones and jaw. For summer I skip highlight as I find I get enough glow throughout the day.
 
Eyes are kept super simple with a bit of smudgey Stila Oscarfish Liner along the top and bottom lashlines and some Max Factor Black/Brown Mascara. Brows stay put with the Gosh Brow Gel and MUA PowerBrow in Blonde. Finally for lips I go for a brighter option or bare - a great one is Revlon Sweet Tart Lip Butter.
 
 
What's your summer everyday look?
 
Love, E X
 
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.