Top 5 Skincare Favourites Under £5 Pounds | #5Under5





Welcome to the second installment of my #5Under5 series. Today's top picks under £5 are all skincare-related so if you enjoy a good bargain be sure to check these out. In no particular order...

1 - Byphasse Micellar Solution: I found this in BeautyBase in Westfield White City - I couldn't believe that 500ml of makeup remover was just £2.50 so I picked it up. It's just as good as the L'Oreal and B.Pure ones I've tried and at half the price for double the amount it's worth the tube journey!

2 - Simple Sunkissed Moisture Cream: A discovery from last summer, this light face moisturiser is hydrating but also provides a subtle gradual glow which isn't streaky and can be applied like a normal moisturiser, great for us pasty gals.

3 - Kleenex Oil Blotting Sheets: Mine were found for 99p from the 99p store however in Superdrug they only cost around £3. I love these for carrying around in my blazer so I don't need a powder at school - they reduce shine and oiliness so well, and they're really inexpensive compared to ones from The Body Shop that I used prior to finding these.

4 - Mudd Face Mask: This clay-based mask is my absolute fave for clearing out my skin and reducing breakouts, I apply it to my entire upper body when I'm in the bath to help really clean my skin. I also love mixing in a little bit with my cleansing butter to really enhance my cleansing routine.

5 - St Ives Apricot Scrub: My first ever item of skincare, something my mum bought for me when I was about 10 and it's been a love affair ever since. It is quite an abrasive scrub (wouldn't really recommend it for a beginner!) so not for sensitive skins but it does leave a smooth finish and works well at helping prevent acne.


Do you have any HG skincare picks which are super inexpensive?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.