My First Time TAG


I've seen this tag floating about the interwebs for quite a while now so I thought I'd put mine out there too - some questions aren't really applicable to me as a 15 year-old so I've left them out. Here goes...


1) Do you still talk to your first love? 

I wouldn't say I've ever been in love, however I am not in touch with my first crush as we went to different high schools, and I definitely don't have a crush on him now!

2) What was your first job?

I guess my first job is my current 'job' of babysitting, which I love to do (and it earns me good money!).

3) What was your family's first car?

When I was little my parents and I had a car which was a pale yellow and we named it 'banana car'. Sadly banana car was crashed by my father one night when he went to buy fish and chips...

4) Who was the first person who texted you today?

The first person I texted was, weirdly, my ex boyfriend. Not anything dramatic, just him checking in and being civil.

5) Who's the first person you thought of this morning?

This morning, I thought of a friend of mine who is going through a rough patch and needs a lot of love; I'm definitely worried about him.

6) Who was your first teacher?

My reception teacher's name was Mrs Morgan and she was really lovely - I remember a lesson where she gave me a gold star for knowing the two times tables!

7) Where did you go on your first airplane ride?

I went to Croatia when I was three with my parents for two weeks - I don't remember much of it to be honest, only that the women who owned the property we were staying in had a cute dog!

8) Who was your first best friend & do you still talk to him/her?

My first best friend was a girl called Ella and yes, we're still in contact, but we're no longer close as we went to different high schools.

9) Where was your first sleepover?

It was at my friend Elise's house, age about 8, and we stayed up really late and did karaoke, woke up all the neighbours and ate pizza - a very successful sleepovery slumber party involving very little slumber.

10) Who was the first person you talked to today?

My dad woke me up this morning, if he counts - if not, my best friend on the phone around midday.

11) Who's wedding were you in for the first time?

I was a bridesmaid in my Auntie Nikki's wedding when I was about seven - I remember the dress was itchy and my mum wore pink!

12) What was the first thing you did this morning?

 I checked my phone and responded to a text (see Q4).

13) What was the first show you ever went to?

 I went to see The Sound of Music in the West End at the Palladium with my grandparents when Connie Fisher from the Lloyd Webber TV show was in it!

14) First Foreign Country?

 I went to France as a newborn baby with my parents, and have since vistited around ten times!

15) First movie you remember seeming at the cinema?

Finding Nemo for my birthday, but we had to leave halfway through as my friend was scared of the sharks!

16) When was your first detention?

I think I was about nine and my class were kept behind as we had been quite loud in class, however I am pleased to say that I've never had a detention since (*whispers...'swot'*)

19) Who was your first roommate?

When I went on Brownie Camp my roommates were 12 other 7-10 year olds if they count!

20) What was the first lesson you ever took?

Age around 5, I took three dance classes in tap, jazz and ballet... I didn't really enjoy them but have dance skills even now from those classes!

21) Who was the first beauty related person you watched on youtube?

I remember the first video with a beauty youtuber I saw was in 2012 when Joey Graceffa did FleurDeForce's makeup in LA and made her look like a cheetah so I watched a few more of her videos - I haven't stopped watching since!


Let me know some of your firsts in the comments!
Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.