November Favourites 2014


November has been and gone, and now the countdown to Christmas begins! Yesterday I put up my tree and wore my old-but-awesome Christmas jumper for the first time this year! But looking back on November, what did I love using?
First for my face is the Botanics All Bright Toner which I repurchased before my birthday to try to clear up my skin and it worked! I love this for smoothing out acne and leaving my skin less bumpy and clogged. The foundation I've loved using on my now-dry skin is Rimmel Match Perfection as it stays on all day and looks very natural whilst having buildable coverage. Also, after my powder breaks down, it doesn't look shiny, just glowing and natural. To add a bit more glow though (as it's near Christmas), I used the Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in the pinkier shade all over my cheeks to add some serious shimmer but it looks gorgeous as a blusher substitute when it's cold and your cheeks are rouged enough! On my lips, the new Maybelline Colour Drama Matte Lip Crayons are my FAVES - especially Red Essential, which is now my off-duty lip colour as it isn't an in-yo-face red, but looks quite unassuming and effortless. They last forever aswell, though they can get a bit patchy after eating, which you would expect. Lastly, a new discovery is Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle, which gives my hair serious vavavoom for ponytails or when it's just been washed without it feeling overly powdery or crispy - I need the full size for home and then this little one in my bag!

For other things, music-wise I've been listening to The 1975 on vinyl which was a birthday present - it's CLEAR VINYL! I've also loved old and new Birdy tracks such as Tee Shirt and People Help the People and He Is We's I Wouldn't Mind. For TV, who else has been watching series three of Some Girls? Who ships Viva and Rocky?! Then other favourites have been spending my birthday with some of my best friends, trying the new Pizza Express Christmas Menu (the cinnamon doughballs dessert is seriously dreamy) and attending another Maths lecture at Imperial College and making some new friends (but my next one isn't until the end of January *sob!*).

What are your favourites?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.