Top 14 of 2014 in Beauty


Oh My Gosh is it this time of year already? Time for my top {insert year-2000} products of {insert year}? I think it must be! We have some repeat offenders this year, and I'll link up the posts from the past 2 years (wow I've been ablogging for awhile!)... Let us begin!
In no particular order...

1: Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Conditioning Spray - my hair will not be the same now this has been discontinued! I have been using it for most of this year, and it makes my hair so soft and frizz-less, I just love it! And for less than £5 - bargain!

2: Batiste Dry Shampoo Original - a repeat offender from back in 2012, I hopped back on the dry shampoo bandwagon this year and it's my go-to for volume and de-greasifying roots, and Batiste is, for me, best.

3: Mitchum Unscented Deodorant - so glad I found this. I wouldn't describe myself as a particularly sweaty person, but after dance and during summer this outperformed all other deodorants and now I can't stray away!

4: Maybelline Baby Lips - people said these were overhyped however both my mum and I love this, and it's their second year in my favourites - shows that we love'em a lot!

5: Seventeen Phwoarr Paint - a new release in 2014 but I use it daily under my eyes and on dark spots and it performs miracles. Seventeen as a brand has been a favourite of 2014 also as their releases have been phenomenal.

6: Botanics All Bright Toner - I've been on and off this ALL YEAR but I'm officially back on and can tell the difference in my skin straight away - no more under-the-skin bumps! 

7: Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick - specifically Nudist as it's forever in my handbag and on my lips at least once a week and barely has any flatness at the tip of the crayon - magic!

8: Essence All About Matt! Powder - a new-er discovery made only a few months ago but now I'm hooked and am chasing essence stands as mine has cracked, however it's an airbrush powder that makes any makeup look perfect for only £3 - worth seeking out!

9: La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + - my face loves this stuff, and has done since it was released around April time. I've gone through two tubes since then and continue to love it, mostly for the miraclulous effects it has on my dark spots.

10: La Roche Posay Anthelios 50+ Fluid - any sunscreen I've tried broke me out apart from this one, and I will repurchase this next summer due to my immense love for it. It doesn't clog my pores or smell weird, and I got my Athens chicas hooked too!

11: Witch BB Cream - I believe that this is year 3 of my love for this BB cream, and tube 3 too! I wear it every single day and I can tell the difference in my skin naturally if I don't as it clears up acne with its witch hazel properties - I can't see myself not using this ever.

12: Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser - another three-time offender, this moisturiser comes before any other, I use it as a thick overnight mask and as a day moisturiser as it is perfect for acne and dry patches, and I have a LOTTA LOVE for this.

13: L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows - I bought mine cheaply however it doesn't make them any less loved - the taupe shade is great for everyday and the bronzey green is an awesome night out colour - I rarely stray from these!

14: Max Factor Waterproof False Lash Effect - this goes on my lashes every weekday in the Black/Brown colour for school, and most weekends too as it's the perfect brush, formula and packaging to fit in my Muji drawers.


It has been an amazing year for beauty - what were your favourites?

2012 post: (Best in Beauty 2012)
2013 post: (Top 13 Beauty Products of 2013)

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.