Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Ivory/Porcelain Review



 

I needed a freebie for my 3for2 deal in Boots, and I picked this up on a whim. My mind said, "Hey, MissBudgetBeauty used to use that!" so I assumed it was okay, considering she doesn't use it anymore. How wrong I was...

The Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder is perfect for applying at the start of the day to mattify and set makeup. I apply it before I go to school with a Real Techniques Blush Brush all over, and I'm still matte when I come home, 9 hours later! It isn't cakey at all and can be used with a duo-fibre brush lightly just to set, and to let 'glow' through. However, I prefer a more matte finish everyday.

I am so impressed and cannot imagine my skin without this! Have you tried this? Will you?

Love, E X

Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Ivory/Porcelain, £3.99 from Boots

2 comments

  1. Great post!! :D I love Seventeen Make up!! Such a good Make up brand :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.