March Favourites 2014 | Beauty and Random


March favourites time - I skipped a faves post last month as I didn't have that many WOW products but for March there have been a few new bits (of which I will be trialling this month) but for now, here are the best of the best for this past month.
 

Body and hair bits first. I've been loving the Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends mask that I was kindly gifted for Christmas - it smells heavenly, floral and fruity, and leaves my hair super silky and smooth. Next up for body is the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life, a body scrub that kinda lathers up and leaves my limbs soft and flake free. A summer essential! The Dove 'Go-Fresh' Cucumber and Green Tea Deodorant is an old favourite that I have been layering with my Mitchum HG Unscented to give me a bit more protection for the warmer weather. Last for body is the Pearl Drops Beauty Sleep Tooth Serum, which has been whitening my teeth amazingly. You ally a pea sized amount to your finger and rub it over your teeth before you go to bed, and then in the morning my teeth look whiter and cleaner - so impressed!


Skincare now, and the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] has been helping with my blemishes and blackheads, although I have noticed more of a reduction in clogged pores than in actual spots, but it is something I will continue to use for that. Nuxe Rêve de Miel Stick Lip Balm as it has kept my lips hydrated and chap-free! Something else for the skin is the Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Relief Serum, which is almost all gone but helps with dry patches and getting a bit more glow - plus, the scent is to die for, gorgeous! Last, more makeup than skin, but I have been wearing my Rimmel Stay Matte Primer all month to keep my makeup in place but also to make my skin look a little better for school, as it can look slightly OTT to turn up in foundation!


My favourite subject now, makeup. The MUA Powerbrow has been my go-to for brows this month as it's so quick and easy, but also looks natural yet defined. For liners, Stila's Smudge Stick in Moray has been perfect for adding to my simple eyes for dinners out and also for defining my lower lash line - it's so blendable, I love these liners. The Soap and Gloru Coloured Smoulder Kohls have also been fab for adding a pop of colour - I apply to my waterline and they stay for hours. For face, the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer has wowed me instantly - the brightness and coverage it gives makes me look 10x more awake. Two powders were Seventeen Miracle Matte and Revlon's Nearly Naked, one I'm soon to finishing. I prefer the seventeen for over foundation or for a more matte finish, but the Revlon is amazing at adding coverage if I just want to wear some concealer, or for adding more colour to my face as it's paler than my body at the mo!


For random faves, I haven't been eating that much this month - I've had a loss of appetite. But I have been eating strawberry laces loads, as they are just so easy to scoff! You Me At Six have been a newly discovered, newly favourited band - their songs 'Loverboy' and 'Lived a Lie' are my faves. Also, Pramface was back and I really enjoyed watching that as well as reading Julie Berry's 'All The Truth That's In Me' - a bit weird, but worth a look.


What are your favourites?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.