La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] Review | 1 Month Trial





If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know I have very blemish-prone skin. I put most of it down to teen/girl hormones, but sometimes I just wish they'd go away faster! So, I decided to buy Effaclar Duo as it had been re-formulated for dark marks too, of which I have lots. And I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed.

It has cleared up my blackheads amazingly, so now I just have the issue of large pores. My skin is definitely less congested now, although I do get a few spots around that time of the month.

If you have any more questions, leave them below as I'm not sure what more I can say. It works.
Have you tried any great blemish treatments?

Love, E X

2 comments

  1. I love your blog! It's really pretty.

    I started following you on bloglovin' and I would appreciate if you would have a look at my blog, you might like it:)

    http://officialnotetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.