Rimmel Stay Matte Primer Review

 



I bought this primer on a complete whim - I hadn't even heard that it existed. And now I'm in LOVE.

I apply this primer after my moisturiser (giving my moisturiser about 3-5 mins to sink in) and it's a thick cream consistency. I use about a pea size amount (photo 2) and rub an even amount all over my face. I then apply my makeup as normal.

This primer controls my oily patches really well and keeps me matte when used in conjunction with my Seventeen powder. I love the smoothness of my skin after applying this and my pores appear smaller.

All in all, a great product for all skin types except really dry skin although I haven't found that it clings to dry patches or accentuates them.

Have you tried any great mattifying products?

Love, E X



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.