MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint in A Girl Like Me | Review and Look






After spending £6 on MUA in Superdrug, I received one of these Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tints free. I chose the shade A Girl Like Me, a taupe-bronze shimmer, obviously! The formula is okay, really creamy and blendable, with average pigmentation. However, without an eye primer or setting with eyeshadow, it creases very, very quickly (like, 20 mins max). I love it with a primer as a colour base for a bronzey smokey eye though, and would like to try Loud, a purple shimmer. I love the twist-up feature, as the NYX Jumbo Pencils need sharpening and that tends to get messy!



I did this look with the chubby crayon. I put it all over the lid, blended, then built up the colour through the outer-v and blended under the eyes and into the lower waterline, which wasn't sensitive at all. I'd wear this eye look everyday, but I'd set it with a powder eyeshadow or translucent powder to help it last.


Have you tried these? Will you be picking one up, or as a freebie?

Love, E X

2 comments

  1. Looks great-shame about the creasing though! I didn't know they had an offer on-will pop into Superdrug next week! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worth it if a freebie! - probably will only crease if you have super oily eyelids like me! X

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.