Happy Birthday to Me! | 14th Birthday Haul


As you will all probably know, it was my birthday last Friday (22nd) and I was lucky enough to recieve some lovely gifts from my friends and family (BTW not trying to brag or offend, just thought you might want to get some Xmas gift ideas!)

First from my parents were these amazing heeled loafers from Primark (nb: on sale now!) that will be perfect for smart or casual occasions, plus the chunky heel makes them really comfy. I also recieved some beauty bits including the Real Techniques Duo Fiber set, the Soap and Glory Gloss Stick set and the No7 Cleansing Brush (which is fab!). I always ask for a few books, and this year I got the QI book, which has some funny facts that had Becca and my sides splitting at our sleepover, the Kate Somerville skincare book, which is super interesting and defo worth putting on your christmas list, and the Pointless book, as Richard Osman is the most awesomest man on the planet. Ever. 
DVDs are a birthday sleepover must, and my grandparents gifted me Horrible Bosses (hil-ar-i-ous), Castle Season 4, Chronicles of Narnia 2+3 and Pitch Perfect (acca-believe it). From my fabulous friends I recieved some stationery, a cute purse set, some Cath Kidston Bluebell bath minis, and this amazing bath treats cake stand - they're soap and bath bombs!


Thanks for all my birthday wishes and I hope you all have a fab Christmas - any christmas shopping tips?

Love, L X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.