October Beauty Favourites | MUA, Rimmel, Seventeen, L'Oreal and more!

 Stop - beauty favourites time! I've bought a few bits this month so it's a mix of newbies and oldies.

 The Real Techniques Contour Brush has been blending out under eye concealer and setting it with powder this month. Now I get it! 
elf's stipple brush has come in so handy for face powder, bronzer and blusher - I may need another one!
Bronzer is always too dark or muddy for my pale hue but MUA's Bronzed Perfection is bronzer perfection! It is matte enough for contour, light enough for my skintone and not too pigmented so doesn't look muddy.
The L'Oreal Colour Infallibles always intrigued me, but the UK shades are poop so I went on amazon and picked Pebble Grey, Bronze Godess and Coconut Shake - all are pretty but Coconut Shake is the perfect eyeshadow base colour/highlight for under the brow.
The NYC Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe is super long, which is great as I'll use it all up. The perfect shade and waxy texture make my eyebrows stay on all day and look natural.
Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Balm in Bashful is the most wearable pink glossy shade for everyday and the vanilla scent is to die for!

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation has been on my face, waking me up this month. I love the glow and sheen it leaves.
I was in need of a new primer, and Seventeen's new Flawless Poreless Primer filled the position - a review will be up this month explaining why it's fabitty fab.
elf's flawless concealer brush makes my concealer flawless and is great for blending eyeshadow - a real multi-tasker!
Look Stay Put Powder is great for mattifying and setting my makeup as it keeps it there all day and blurs pores.


What are your October faves? Any products match with mine?

Love, Lizzie x

2 comments

  1. I am dying to get some more Real Techniques brushes!

    Loveee this, i want some Seventeen too :)
    Love Em x


    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defo need the RT brushes - the buffing brush is a must! 3 for 2 on 17 now! Get the mirror shine lipsticks or the primer! X L X

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.