The Liebster Award #2!

This may be my second nomination but it doesn't make me any less grateful - my blogging buddy Alice nominated me so check out her blog and our collab post!

So the rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
Nominate someone with less than 200 followers
Put the Liebster Award logo somewhere in your blog post so others can see
Write 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
Link the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 other bloggers
Write 11 questions for those bloggers to answer
 11 Facts About Me

2. My ring finger nails are incredibly ridged but my other nails are fine - weird!
3. I'll have been blogging for almost a year when this goes up! Woop!
4. My best friend Becca and I laugh all the time - seriously, our entire dance lesson today was spent on the floor in fits x
5. I have size 4 1/2 feet but I need size 5-6 shoes as my feet are super wide (but they won't grow anymore as my dad only has size 7s and my grandma has size 1 1/2!)
6. I eat the same lunch every weekday - chicken wrap, grapes, apple juice and a biscuit. 
7. My most played song on iTunes is Ben Howard 'Only Love'.
 8. I'm quite tall but about 60% of my friends are really short!
9. I've had 3 Irish English teachers over 2 years, whilst I'm currently being taught by 4 Irish people, a Croatian, two Argentinians and a Scotsman.
10. I've always loved school and there's never a day when I don't want to go in.
11. I love tags!


11 Questions from Alice


If you could move to any country, where would you pick? Japan - the amazing manners, culture, cities and my family lives there. Though earthquakes and the language barrier does put me off a bit!
Do you prefer white or black? In clothing, black as it's slimming, but in furniture, white as it's sleek and clean.
How many different mascaras do you own? 5 - Maybelline The Falsies Flared, Clinique High Impact, L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof, Benefit They're Real, Clinique Bottom Lash
Hearts or stars? Stars - I love to doodle them x
What is your favourite drink? Hot chocolate or cranberry juice.
Where would be your dream wedding destination? A National Trust garden in England - such a little brit am I!
Whats your favourite tool to apply makeup? Ooh, tough! Probably my Real Techniques Buffing Brush!
What is your favourite make-up brand? Ooh, another toughie! I do love Revlon, but Rimmel comes a close second.
Do you have a unique talent? No - though I can do sums pretty quickly.
Ugg boots or dolly shoes? Dolly shoes, though the new lace-up uggs do look interesting!
What is your favourite day of the week? Friday! Best lessons + Weekend!


My 11 Questions

Who is your favourite blogger?
What is your most listened to song?
Do you have any interesting relation origins? (eg I'm 1/8 scottish and have relatives living in Japan)
Do you write blog posts in advance or jut write them randomly?
What was/is your favourite subject?
Do you use the Bloglovin app?
If you could wear one blush for the rest of your life, what would it be?
When is your birthday?
What is one thing you'd love to buy but can't justify?
What song do you have to play at your wedding?
Do you speak any other languages?

I nominate






Hope you all liked this post - feel free to leave your links below in the comments so I can sub to your blogs xxx

Love, L x

2 comments

  1. Hannah (I Was A Palindrome)21 November 2013 at 21:25

    Thank you so much for nominating me, I love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome - your blog is one of my faves x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.