Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Golden Fawn, Blackberry and Flash | Review and Swatches



Having an AVON representative close by has its advantages and disadvantages - you can buy things whenever you want them, however, you can buy things whenever you want them! I have to restict myself when ordering, but I always seem to end up with one of these Supershock Gel Liner Pencils. I have three shades, and the black one will be mine soon! 

I own Flash, a pink nude that looks great on the waterline for a shimmery wake up, Blackberry, a dark brown with a purple-red hint, and Golden Fawn, a shimmery taupe that looks gorgeous when blended over the lids.

These are by far the creamiest pencils I've come across, and the longest lasting. They will set and not budge all day! I am always impressed and highly recommend. 
They can be found online for £6 here.

Have you tried these? What are your AVON faves?

Love, L X

2 comments

  1. I've never tried anything from Avon! These look good :)

    Alice xxx
    www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find your rep! Their nail polishes are amazing too! X

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.