A Match Made in Heaven | RT Expert Face Brush and Rimmel Match Perfection



You know as well as I do that the high street is where I go for makeup everything. After a long ol' swatch-fest on a 3for2 day sometime last year, I bought the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (henceforth refered to as the RT EFB) . Until recently, I'd always cast the RT EFB behind the Buffing Brush, which I still consider superior for BB Cream and lighter coverages. However, after a glance at the horrific orange state of the buffing brush one morning, I grabbed the first thing I could lay my mitts on which was this. And OMG it was so quick, so easy and made this Rimmel foundation glow to the Gods. It. Looked. Flawless.

Now I am hesitant to reach for anything else when it comes to Match Perfection, it seems the RT EFB has stolen my heart. 

Have you tried either of these? What are your thoughts?

Love, E X

2 comments

  1. I'm still yet to try any RT brushes >_< even more tempted!
    I do very much like match perfection though :)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shocked! go get you some rt brushes! you need them xxxx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.