Day in the Life: Shopping | London Monki, Muji + Beauty Haul




On Saturday my parents and I had a fun day in our city, London, seeing a museum we hadn't been to before and doing a little bit some shopping. It was a great day, and it's a shame that we can't do it all that often as we're all so busy!

We started on the number 11 bus from Victoria and went to Charing Cross (the journey's a bit nicer on the bus than the tube :) ) where we each had a Pret sandwich and a drink (diet coke and smoked salmon all the way!) We then wandered through to Covent Garden...


... where we went to the Transport Museum - it may sound boring but there were old buses to sit in and an awesome little train that I loved, so it was quite fun! There is also an exhibit of cute artwork on at the mo until 6th April which contains some great illustrations of London: definitely worth a visit if you're in town! I also had a hot chocolate with the most amazing pattern on the top! 


Now onto the shopping...


Not from Saturday, but I bought this blue case from Amazon for my new phone, an HTC 8S. I've had the same phone for just over 4 years so my dad agreed that a new one was needed, although, sadly for me, I'm paying! The case was from this seller (MGT Group) and I ordered it on Wednesday and it came on Friday - amazing service!


Next are a couple of toothcare items - one is a pack of 3 toothbrushes as I am travelling a few times this year and like to have a fresh toothbrush for each holiday. Then I wanted a stronger whitening toothpaste so I bought this Pearl Drops Party Sparkle one as it looked good, but I've only been using it for a few days (if you want a review, comment!).


Only one thing from Primark, this adorable rabbit purse that I can keep headphones in. It was only £2 and is so super cute!


Monki had an amazing deal where all sale was 2for1 plus they had 14% off for Valentines. This 'Precious Knitted Dress' was £8 reduced from £25 which I can't find online, but it is quite long, a lightweight knit but still opaque, with a black zip on the back. I bought a medium but could've probably done with a small due to it being quite oversized.

 

Trying to find a freebie was harder than I though, but this jumper was too comfy to resist. £8 too, reduced from £30 (I think), it's way too big but that's okay, this one I did get in a small so I guess the rule with Monki is buy a size smaller! With the BOGOF offer and the 14% off, both these came to £6.88 - bargain or what?!

 

One of the more exciting purchases was Effaclar Duo + from La Roche Posay - with a voucher and 1/3 off, I couldn't resist, plus my skin is looking horrific at the moment so hopefull in time this should help to clear it up!


And the most exciting thing are two sets of the wide 2-drawer units from Muji - they were about a tenner each and are so perfect, I think I'll buy another! The rest of my makeup is in my old drawers underneath my desk, which can be seen in this post. It's storage love guys!


What have you been up to recently? Any purchases?

Love, E X

2 comments

  1. That rabbit purse is adorable!

    http://sophiemizrachi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.