Philip Kingsley Travel-Size Reviews | Elasticizer and One More Day Dry Shampoo


I have never cared too much about haircare. Well, I say never cared, I just have never spent too much money on it as my hair seems to do what I ask and it pretty normal, grows well and I never get split ends. However, after trialling a couple of products from high-end haircare line Philip Kingsley, I now understand the 'hype' and would splurge a bit more on my blonde locks.

Elasticizer, £15 for 75ml (40ml shown)

Perhaps one of the most hyped products in the beauty community, it holds HG status in many a girl's hair routine. A different kind of hair mask, you apply to wet hair pre-shampoo, leave in for 10-20 mins (though many leave in overnight) then wash out with shampoo and conditioner as normal. It works wonders at smoothing and softening hair and, although it works well, I wouldn't splurge too much on this as my Herbal Essences masks do the same for a lot less fuss and a lot less money.
One More Day, £6 for 50ml

I'll keep my rave short as I have already gone on about this in my 'Top 3 Dry Shampoos' post. This is the best dry shampoo I have ever tried as it absorbs oil amazingly and gives immense volume. I would totally spend the money on this, we're together now and not even batiste could tear us apart. 

Have you tried any high-end haircare? Would you repurchase?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.