Top 3 Dry Shampoos | Philip Kingsley, Batiste, Dove


I love dry shampoo because I have a lot of hair, which takes ages to wash. Which means I can wash it less when using dry shampoo. Plus it adds volume, texture and vavavoom into my hair. Today I'll share my top 3 dry shampoos, and I hope you'll try one and fall as head over heels in love as I am.

Coming in 3rd place is... Batiste Dry Shampoo, £2.99/200ml
The 'hint of colour' one pictured is nice, but my heart lies with the 'original' scent - clean, fresh and it doesn't linger. This dry shampoo comes out white (with the original formulas) and then can be massaged into roots to add volume and absorb oil. The best from the high street for oil absorbtion, in my opinion, and the best value for money.


Our runner up is... Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo, £4.59/200ml
Definitely the best for texture and volume is the Dove Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo. Because it is clear, it's great for all hair colours and can be sprayed into clean hair all over to add texture. A great alternative to Oribe for messy hair, and it smells divine!


And the winner is... Philip Kingsley 'One More Day' Dry Shampoo, £14.00/200ml
I received this sample in a beauty box, but I have to say I would splurge on the full size. It absorbs oil well, adds volume, texture and bounce. And, most importantly, it really leaves my hair feeling clean, like I've washed it sorta thang. I love this most, and although it may be more expensive *yeah, like 5 times, Liz!* but it is amazing!


What are your favourite dry shampoos? How often do you wash your hair?

Love, E X

2 comments

  1. Hi there, I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Please check out my blog post for more info. Thanks!

    http://www.loveablefash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.