Everyday Skincare Stash


I thought it was about time I gave you a tour around my skincare at the mo. My skin is looking absolutely awful at the moment due to stress etc but these products are keeping it bearable. This is just the skincare I keep in my bedroom, not 'sink skincare'.


To remove wonky eyeliner and mascara smudges I have the L'Oreal micellar water, which I like for that but not as a usual eye makeup remover. For toner, I have two as I like to use my Botanics Exfoliating Toner everyday, but my Simple Soothing Toner after using a manual exfoliator to remove any extra particles. My serums are the Botanics Ultra Calm Serum, the No7 Serum (sample?) and La Roche Posay's Effeclar Duo [+] which has been a dream moisturiser on oily skin days. However, my moisturiser of choice is Clean and Clear Dual Action for its anti-blemish qualities. In the evening, I like the Botanics Organic Oil as it moisturises blemishes and aids healing. Also tucked away is the Popcorn lip scrub from Lush, a Godsend for chapped lips. Other products I don't use too often are the Soap and Glory For Daily Youth Moisturiser and the Naturally Radiant Day Cream.


What is in your skin stash?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.