The Weekend Post #7: What's On My iPad? | My Favourite Apps


Ever since my 'What's on my iPod?' post, I have wanted to do a 'What's on my iPad?' but can never remember/keep installing more apps! I'll try to update this regularly, as I am head-over-heels in love with my iPad (my nan calls her's her third arm) so I am constantly using it for music (walking jukebox here!) and emails etc. Hope you enjoy, sorry for the skew whiff photos, I was photographing in the dark so you could see!


General:
- messages
- photos
- maps
- clock
- photo booth
- calendar
- contacts
- reminders
- newsstand (in which I have The Metro and Two Magazine)
- iTunes Store
- game centre(er)
- videos
- notes
- facetime
- camera
- settings
- safari
- mail
- music
- app store

Purchased by Me!:
- YouTube
- Bloglovin
- Candy Crush
- Twitter
- Evernote


- Pocket
- Blogger
- *blog homepage*
- WattPad
- Nighstand
- tumblr
- Bloons 2 (completed!)
- Gmail
- Pinterest
- BBC iPlayer
- TV Guide
- Paper
- Google
- Flappy Bird
- BBC News
- School Email (outlook)
- Google Maps
- iBooks (with Great Expectations, Dracula, The Great Gatsby and Sherlock Holmes
- Solitaire
 

- InStyle Hairstyle Try-On (to fringe, or not to fringe?)
- X Factor
- The Voice
- itv player
- InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2012
- Makeover by Modiface
- Argos
- Google+
- Kindle
- Weather+
- Dumb Ways to Die
- Skype
- DoodleBuddy
- Angry Birds
- Wondercorn
- DropBox


What are your favourite apps? Would you like any more in-depth reviews on apps/techy stuff?

Love, E X

2 comments

  1. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed via Bloglovin! Love your blog! XXX

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.