Glow Team


In the winter, I like to have a bit more of a glowy base, as it's darker so my skin looks more sallow, plus my face is drier so I don't have much of a nautral glow with oils anyway!
I don't like a dewy finish - I still like to have a matte T-zone, however I do like to have a shimmery highlight and a finish which doesn't look dry.
My number one favourite product for stopping dryness is the Botanics Radiance Balm from Boots which is super affordable, yet its thin texture makes it glide onto the skin easily and sink in quickly, leaving a well-moisturised and glowy finish, which looks natural.
Then I like to mix a little of the Rimmel Wake Me Up Shimmer with my foundation or primer to add a real sparkle to my face in the evening - this just 'wakes me up' and illuminates my best features!
Finally, if you but one of these products, it has to be the Sleek Highlight from the contour kit, as it's a colour that suits everyone - it's not too warm or cool, pink or champagne, but a good mix, which does add a beautiful glow to the tops of cheekbones and cupid's bow.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.