Corfu Trip November 2013

Yes, this has been a looong time coming. I did go to Corfu at the beginning of November, and it's taken me a month to do what have you with the pictures. But here are some of my favourites, in case you were wondering what my parents and I got up to, or are visiting the island and want to know where to go. 

Side note: It was November but, as you can see, I was in shorts. It was scorchio!


 backstroke
 drying off
 push-off
 what?
 watching x factor performances (we left on saturday morn)
 sunset
 red sky at night...
 hi mummy!
 poser
 boats
 walking along the wall
 hey y'all
 clear sea
 wtf?
the views
 mumma + me
 graffiti in Corfu Town
 lost
 photo of a photo
 sand + sea
 achilleion
 the (other) white house on Corfu
 hey dude
 flags
 this. was. huge.
muse
 flying lion... say what?
 flyaways
 mumma
 more beach
sandy toes


I really miss the heat of Corfu now we're close to snow in London, and am looking forward to holidays next year - I'm off to Athens with my gfs in July!

Love, L X

2 comments

  1. Heyyy that's my hometown! I hope you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coincidence! Yeah, we loved it! Will defo return, and we don't usually go back to the same place! XXX

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.