November Empties | Products I've Used Up #4


I cannot believe that my last empties was in AUGUST! I've used up a few more products since then so here they are:

Haircare

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Tone Refreshing Conditioner - I liked this conditioner, but it didn't wow me, moisturise my hair any better than others I've tried or refresh the tones in my blonde hair. 
Repurchase? - No.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Moisturising Shampoo and Condtioner - I liked these, as you can see in my review, but they were not amazing.
Repurchase? - No, unless on a really good offer/discount.

Pantene Pro V Aqua Light Hair Mask - A Poundland find, this detangled my hair well and left it smooth and silky, though I did need to use a lot.
Repurchase? - Not anytime soon, unless I find it in Poundland again!

Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo - A firm favourite in the haircare category for my dad and I; he goes through the huge cans quicker than I do!
Repurchase? - always

Pantene Pro V Hairspray Grade 4 for Thick Hair - This hairspray left my hair set, but a little crispy. The smell was quite overpowering too.
Repurchase? - No.

L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray - Featured in my 'Products Not Worth The Hype' post, I explained how it was good, but not worth the HG status it has to some people.
Repurchase? - No, unless on an amazing offer.


Skincare


Botanics Cleansing Balm - I love this calming balm for cold winter evenings as it removes makeup and cleanses beautifully.
Repurchase - already have a backup for when my second runs out!

Garnier Eye Makeup Remover - This is my second or third one of these - it removes eye makeup with ease and doesn't break me out!
Repurchase? - forever... or until I find something better!

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream - This night cream thouroughly impressed me as it moisturised and kept me with a radiant glow.
Repurchase? - Yes, when my current night cream runs out

Simple Soothing Toner - I like this as it's alcohol free and very soothing - a great first toner.
Repurchase? - Not now I'm on the AHA bandwagon, but I have a spare for sunny holidays!

B.Pure Micellar Water - As you can see, I enjoyed this makeup remover a lot and it is as good as the L'Oreal.
Repurchase? - Yes, when I finish my L'Oreal depending on what's on offer.

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser - I love this, defo a HG product, as it clears my skin and works great as a spot treatment too!
Repurchase? - always, as I need it!

Miscellaneous


Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel - This lasted me about 8 months! I just bought one for my BBF Eleni's birthday as I love it so much!
Repuchase? - another S+G one, defo!

Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral - As you can see, this cracked, but I had a back up so no worries! This is my favourite everyday powder as it's cheap, not cakey and lasts a while.
Repurchase? - yes, when my next one runs out!

Tissues - I go through tissues like crazy, it seems I forever have a cold!
Repurchase? - well, I need to blow my nose!

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - I liked this, as the particles were big and gritty, but I think it's a little overpriced!
Repurchase? - No, I prefer 'The Scrub of Your Life'

NYC Showtime Waterproof Mascara - I love the showtime mascaras for a cheap everyday lash look.
Repurchase? - Yes, sometime in the future.

Simple Brightening Wipes - I like these as much as all the other wipes I've tried, but I didn't notice any brightening effects.
Repurchase? - Yes, when on offer.


What have you used up?

Love, L X

2 comments

  1. I think I've seen that mascara in pound land! Could be a different one however :)

    Great post, I love the Batiste dry shampoo.

    Alice | www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk | xxx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.