Top 13 Beauty Products of 2013 | My Thirteen 2013 Must-Haves















2013 has been an amazing, life changing year for me and I'm sure 2014 will hold a lot more experiences. But... I discovered some fab beauty products this year and decided to share my top 13 of 2013 to keep this post short(ish).

In no particular order...

1.) Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser
I could not live without this cleanser - I use it as a face mask and as a cleanser and it sorts my skin out amazingly.
2.) Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser
Again, this is perfect for when my skin is looking terrible! I mix it with my serum and apply it before my moisturiser. It's such a good price so you can't go wrong!

3.) Tresemme Liquid Gold Hair Oil
I love this! It smooths out and moisturises my hair so well - I'm on my second tube!

4.) Witch BB Cream
This has lasted me so well as I wear it almost everyday. A theme is occurring as this keeps my skin clear(ish) and makes sure my breakouts are covered! I'm trialling the primer at the mo so stay tuned for a review!

5.) Revlon Photoready Primer
Smoothing, pore-filling and makes my makeup last all day! I love this primer and will repurchase when it runs out. Such a great high street product too!

6.) Natural Collection Pink Cloud Blush
I wear this blush almost everyday as it's such an easy colour to pull off and it goes with everything! This line of blushers are awesome (peach melba is another fave along with sugar plum!).

7.) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
This has been a life saver! It covers all my imperfections flawlessly and never looks cakey. I wish they had a lighter shade but that's my only problem!
8.) Maybelline Colour Tattoos
These make my eyeshadows last all day and On and On Bronze is perfect for an everyday neutral eye.

9.) MUA Undressed Palette
This is a dupe for the NAKED 1 Palette and I am tempted to buy that as I love this so much! The shades are so wearable and I use it everyday!
10.) L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
 Holds a curl, lengthens, volumises and lasts all day - what's not to love about this mascara!? I'm so sad it's been discontinued!

11.) Maybelline Baby Lips
These lip balms hit the UK this year with a load of hype! And I love 'em! They're super moisturising and leave my lips with a hint of colour!
12.) Revlon Lip Butters
 One of the most hyped up products but so worth it - these sheer lipsticks glide on and leave my lips moisturised but still with some colour; I own 8!

13.) essie nail polishes
I fell in love with essie this year and love stylenomics, muchi muchi, sugar daddy and their ridge-filling base coat!
then... as an extra...  
14.) Soap and Glory
Soap and Glory products reign supreme in my bathroom and all over my bedroom do they sit! I love clean on me and the righteous butter too! X


What are your 2013 faves?

Love, L X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.