November Beauty Favourites | Rimmel, Clean & Clear, L'Oreal and more!


Happy December everybody! I had an amazing November and am really excited to show you my favourites so let's get started!

I've been buying a few haircare bits recently so I'll begin with those. The Pantene BB Creme has been working wonders, smoothing flyaways and softening my ends - I apply it when my hair is wet then just before I style it. A repurchase was the Tresemme Liquid Gold Oil - I had this a couple of months ago but ran out, so I repurchased and my hair has been thanking me - it makes it soooo soft and silky! I had exams last week (eek!) so, without becoming too OTT, the Mitchum Unscented Deodorant came in very handy! My skin is really playing up at the moment and I have a lot of blemishes, so I've cut my routine back to the things I know really work for me - the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser is one of my holy grail products as it clears up my skin quickly - I use it as a daytime moisturiser and before my night cream as a serum-esque step. An actual serum I have been using has been the Balance Hylauronic Serum which helps with hydration, and I have noticed a difference in my skin when I do and don't use this.

Makeup! I've been sticking to the same kind of thing every day and night out this month due to my living on the sofa so these are the best of what I love. The Garnier Miracle Blur Primer has been smoothing out the acne I've been getting and keeping my makeup lasting, as well as two fab powders. The Look Stay Put Powder is great for everyday wear as it keeps me matte and controls the oil I have been getting around my blemishes and the L'Oreal Radiance Powder has been making me gorgeous and glowy for nights out. To conceal my terrible breakouts, the Kiko Full Coverage Concealer in 01 has been working a treat whilst still keeping everything natural. Then to add a bit of glamour, the L'Oreal Infallible in Bronze Goddess has been my eyeshadow of choice - so sparkly, so easy to apply!


What are your faves?

Love, L X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.