Top 5 Foundations 2013 | Favourite High Street Foundations


So, considering it's almost 2014 I though it best to tell you my top 5 foundations of 2013 - I've tried quite a few bases this year but these are my favourites. If I have reviews I will link them!

In no particular order...



I love the lasting power and buildability of this foundation - it works really well on bad skin days as I can use it as concealer too! I apply this with fingers or a damp sponge as it can get a bit cakey if applied with a brush.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory

This was my everyday spring/summer foundation as it's super glowy and gorgeous! It blends well and stays on my skin well too! It can be a little too shimmery for oilier skin or in the winter but was a staple in hotter weather.


Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in 045 Warm Almond

Possibly my fave full coverage foundation as it looks really skin-like and doesn't look cakey. This shade is perfect for me and I will continue to love this!


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory

Rimmel really bring it when it comes to bases - I like their BB Cream too! However, a new discovery but probably my favourite of the year. This looks skin-like but glowy and covers all without completely caking blemishes in makeup. I love it sooo much and wear it almost everyday.



I love this for travelling as it's in a tube. The coverage is light but it leaves a beautiful dewy finish and for £5 (or less) you really can't beat this one! Just make sure you set it with a powder!



Have you tried any of these? What are your 2013 foundation faves?

Love, L X

2 comments

  1. Lovely picks, you've definitely sold to me the MUA foundation-sounds lovely! My 2013 favourites were Bourjois healthy mix,garnier bb cream oily/combo formula and Rimmel Match perfection (although I got porcelain and I think that was a bit too light-even for me!)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd really love it! + healthy mix has been on my wishlist for a while now - just waiting for a good offer! X

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.