Winter Hot Chocolate "Recipe" Using Aero Hot Chocolate


Today I'll be showing you my method for making fool-proof hot chocolate from a few ingredients including aero hot chocolate, my personal favourite. You will need: a mug, aero hot chocolate, milk, squirty cream, a spoon, marshmallows (opt.)


And some music, of course. 


Boil your kettle. Put 4 teaspoons of powder into the mug.


Pour a small amount of milk into the mug.


Mix the milk and powder to  create a smooth paste.


Add the water and stir... see how amazingly bubbly it is!


Add your squirty cream generously and finish with marshmallows or some grated chocolate.


Mmm... I need one of these right now. I'm off to the kitchen, how about you?

Love, L X

PS I'm sorry if you don't have any hot choc powder in your home at the mo; this muts have been torture. xxx


2 comments

  1. How spooky, I have a hot chocolate/winter drinks post scheduled for next week! Great post and now I want a hot chocolate!

    Alice | www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk | xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coincidence! xx I was so ill today, I really needed one of these x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.