L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Pearl Powder in Rose Radieux Review

 

 



When I saw this gorgeous powder in Boots, I knew I had to pick it up - the gorgeous shimmery powder with the most beautiful pattern on it tempted me and I was soon parting with my cash at the checkouts. However, this L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Pearl Powder in Rose Radieux was at first a disappointment - the shimmer was just an overspray and when I swirled my brush, I was left with a nude, skin toned powder with a shot of pink in the centre. 
It was only on my second attempt I fell in love - it mattifys but leaves a healthy glow to the skin! I'm in love and it works amazing on dry skin days.
For £8.99 I can justify the purchase of another powder - just don't be fooled that it's a highlight!

Love, L X


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.