Christmas Gifts "Haul" 2013 | What I Got For Christmas 2013

 So, it's the day after Boxing Day and I've done a bit of sales shopping (haul coming soon x). The first few turkey sandwiches have been eaten and now it's time to show you the presents I received on the 25th! I'm in love with all the gifts and am so grateful to all my family for giving me these wonderful gifts!


From my parents, I received a Primark handabg which is black and is made of a Chanel-esque faux-leather material. I also got a Body Shop Camomile gift set, a Toni and Guy haircare set, the Stila Convertible Colour set, a Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh set and some DVDs. My Grandmas gave me a couple of books and a smokey eye kit from 17. My mum also gave me some cat themed sticky notes and unicorn stickers.


To continue with the unicorn theme, my Mum gave me this cut frame with the awesome quote that is: always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. then always be a unicorn!
Then I got this huuge Toblerone, which is almost finished. 


Last is the Soap and Glory Yule Monty Gift Set. It includes amazing products that are so gorgeously scented and some samples too! Loooove it!


Love you all and I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

What did you get for Christmas?

Love, L X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.